5 Must-do's to get ready for Recital
1. Invite friends and family. Everyone will want to see your dancer perform onstage.
2. Order the Recital DVD. You and your dancer will want to watch it for years to come!
3. Practice, practice, practice. Ask your dancer's teacher what song they will be performing and play it at home. Practice makes perfect, and showing you will help them get over those performance jitters.
4. Prep costumes. Tutus can get squished in their plastic bag, and there are always mystery folds on dance pants and tops. Hang up the costumes in the bathroom and let the steam from the shower work out those wrinkles!
5. Get excited! Recital is the culmination of a year of hard work and determination. Your dancer is ready to show off what they've learned!
Miss Amy: I love teaching kids and watching that "A-ha!" moment happen when all the dots connect and the light bulb goes on! There's nothing better!