Maybe you need some inspiration for the kids school (or dance) teachers, or a last minute idea for the beyond patient bus driver who hasn't thrown your kids off the bus yet . . . Here are 10 Terrific Quick Gift Ideas that are cute, simple and sure to please!
1. Gift Cards. Keep some inexpensive gift cards on hand. Because you can buy in any increment you like, these are a great Quick Gift. I like to buy Sonic Gift cards especially for the bus drivers - gotta keep them happy, hydrated and possibly on a little sugar high to survive driving our kiddos all day!
2. Hand Written Note. It's a dying art almost, right? If you keep some Thank You cards close by, a simple and heart-felt "Thank You" goes a long way for everyone!
3. "We WASH You a Merry Christmas!" Grab a festive smelling bottle of soap from your favorite store (I love Bath and Body Works) and add a creative tag.
4. "Hope you get Wrapped in Christmas Love!" The Dollar Store can be a treasure trove if you know what to look for! A roll of wrapping paper with a zippy gift tag and presto - instant gift!
5. Personalize an Ornament. My favorite ornaments the kids have made are the ones from school where they use their fingerprints to build a snowman - I happen to LOVE snowmen! Anyway, get those creative juices flowing and personalize your own ornament for your teacher. Find out his/her likes and make their day with something unique from you!
6. Baked Goods. If you have a little more time and enjoy baking, tie up a little plate of baked goods. Can anyone resist holiday baked goods this time of year - especially when the calories TOTALLY don't count???
7. Classroom Supplies. If your school teacher is low on kleenex, crayons or pencils, think outside the Crayola Box and package the items in a fun way.
8. Books Books Books! Along with classroom supplies, teachers love getting books for their classroom. Find a few of your favorites, write a little note on the inside and it will be a treasure your teacher will remember forever.
9. "Fudge the calories this year, enjoy the season!" Hand over the fudge with this creative tag attached. If you are NOT a fudge maker (like me) use White Chocolate Covered Oreos instead. Mmmmmmm.
10. "We Wisk You a Merry Christmas!" Hit the Dollar Store again, grab some wire wisks. Throw some Hershey Kisses inside the wisk. Tie up in a cellophane bag with a cute bow on top!
--Miss Amy :)
Miss Amy: I love teaching kids and watching that "A-ha!" moment happen when all the dots connect and the light bulb goes on! There's nothing better!